- FeedbackPanda collects, stores, and processes student personal information only for the purposes of providing our Service.
- Student and course records are kept private by default. Teachers control what is shared.
- FeedbackPanda does not own the content or data collected and stored. Users own their content and data
- FeedbackPanda does not sell, use or share student personal information or content for marketing or advertising purposes.
- FeedbackPanda does not use student data for targeted advertising purposes.
- FeedbackPanda uses security industry best practices and routinely monitors our system to protect you and your students.
- FeedbackPanda will maintain a comprehensive data security program designed to protect the types of student data maintained by FeedbackPanda
- FeedbackPanda will remain transparent and will clearly and transparently disclose our data policies and practices.
FeedbackPanda is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
FeedbackPanda may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 April 2017.
What we collect
When you sign up for an account we collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact details (including email address)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for our internal record keeping and billing,
- to enable us to answer your queries,
- to verify your identity for security purposes,
- to send you our newsletter, if you have asked us to.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You control that access to your data via user accounts that only you can create. It is your responsibility to safeguard the password information and only give it to people you trust.
You retain ownership of all data you enter or upload into FeedbackPanda, and have ultimate control over who has access to it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sharing your data with others
We may share the information we hold about you with any person, business or other organisation (and their advisers) who might take over our rights or responsibilities under our agreement with you to allow them to prepare for taking these over (after that, we may also allow that person or business to use and share your information on the same basis as us).
We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of alleged unlawful activities of our website users or relating to our website users. We will have no legal liability for such disclosures of your information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Panda Software Solutions, Am Postbahnhof 21, 10243 Berlin, Germany.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can find detailed information about your rights under German Data Protection legislation on the web.
A cookie (or a JSON Web Token) is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You will only be able to authenticate reliably if you allow the usage for JSON Web Tokens. Cookies placed on your computer are not necessary for reliable usage.