This position has been filled.
FeedbackPanda is a SaaS for Online English teachers, helping them manage their student records and making their teaching lives easier. ESL teachers use our web-based software to keep detailed notes about the students they teach, organize their student feedback through a time-saving templating system and share their templates with each other. Through a number of integrations, we allow teachers to use FeedbackPanda right from inside their browser- or app-based teaching portals. We save teachers hours of unpaid time every day.
Our Tech Stack
We’re in a very specific market. We focus on doing one thing and doing it right. To do that, we are using these tools and technologies:
- Ecto and the usual suspects
- Vue.js Single Page Application
- Electron-based integration apps
- Browser Extensions (Chrome, Firefox, Edge (yes, Edge!))
- A Continuous Deployment pipeline
You should apply if you:
- Want your work to directly impact thousands of teachers and students in a meaningful, positive way along their learning journey.
- Enjoy wearing multiple hats. You will be an architect, a developer, a test engineer, and a customer service engineer, often at the same time.
- Have excellent communication skills with the English language. We’re a remote, distributed team.
- Think that running an Elixir Application that uses 500 MB of RAM for thousands of customers in production is pretty cool.
- Want to contribute ideas and solutions to further grow the business.
We are offering:
- Very flexible hours, fully remote working, part-time position (20h/week)
To apply for this job, send an email to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.